Sequel AI is built using OpenAI's GPT-4 to generate and post-event marketing content for customers to share with their community.
The powerful technology of AI now allows customers the opportunity to summarize the content of their events into ready to share transcripts, social posts, and blogs. After an event has gone live, Admins and Members of a Sequel Account can navigate to their dashboard to generate and view their post-event marketing content!
How do I use Sequel AI?
Sequel AI will generate for an event:
- Blog Post
- Social Post
To view your content, complete the following:
- Log in to your Sequel Admin Dashboard
- Navigate to the Media Hub tab on the left-hand menu
- From here, you can see all of your media including:
- Recordings from past events
- Uploaded .mp4 files
- Uploaded YouTube, Vimeo, direct links to videos
- Select the piece of media you would like to generate AI content for and select the Sequel AI button
- Once the AI content has generated, you can then select the Sequel AI button again to navigate to the Sequel AI page where you can view the event transcript, generated blog posts, and social posts. You also have the option to add key words and change the tone of the social posts to optimize your SEO in your brand voice!
That's it! Now you can continue the buzz of your event by bringing the discussion to social in no time.
Can I upload my own mp4. files to generate Sequel AI content?
Yes! When in the Media Hub tab, you have the option to upload your own mp4 files. From here, Sequel AI will generate your marketing content as if you went live in the Sequel Virtual Stage. Just keep in mind — our media file maximum for upload is 4GB!
Have any questions? Reach out to the Sequel support team via Chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org!