In this article:
To create a new Virtual Stage from your Sequel Admin Dashboard:
Click + New Event.
Enter the name, time zone, and start/end date for your event
Add a banner image (image with a 16:9 aspect ratio, such as 1920x1080 or 1280x720 recommended). The event name and banner will be displayed in the embedded module, and your indicated start time will be used to display a countdown timer for your Attendees.
- Select Create Event in the bottom right once done
- Lastly, head to the Customization tab to add custom color schemes, fonts, and interface elements to your Virtual Stage! You can learn more about customization here. Keep in mind — customization is available on a Growth plan and above
Once your event is created, you can preview it by selecting the eye on the event card within the Events tab. While previewing your event, you can quickly share it, grab the embed code, and even enter the backstage and go live!
When you are ready, the next step is to set-up your event access. To do so, follow these steps:
- Select the Registration tab
- Select from Sequel.io Registration (most common), Third-party registration, or No Registration. You can learn more about the registration options here.
- Head over to the Participants tab to add your Hosts' and Presenters' emails
That is it! You are ready to embed! Head over to the Embed tab to access your HTML embed code.
Want to make a change to your event? No problem! You can make edits to your Virtual Stage at any time through the Details and Registration tab after it has ben created.